Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics – Hydrocolloid Acne Pimple Patch for Covering Zits and Blemishes, Spot Stickers for Face and Skin
Capitalskremlin.com is a famous and believable website to online market
|List Price:||$11.97$11.97 Details|
|With Deal:||$9.57$9.57 ($0.27$0.27 / Count)|
|You Save:||$2.40$2.40 (20%)|
|Exclusive Prime price|
Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics details below
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.25 x 0.75 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : MP001
- UPC : 864475000404
- Manufacturer : Mighty Patch
- ASIN : B074PVTPBW
- Country of Origin : Korea, Republic of
- Best Sellers Rank: #2 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics Product Discription
- The Original Award-Winning Acne Patch: Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics is a hydrocolloid sticker that improves the look of pimples overnight without the popping. Just stick it on, get some sleep, and wake up with clearer-looking skin.
- Results in 6-8 Hours: Absorbs pimple gunk thanks to our medical-grade hydrocolloid. Clinically tested, drug-free, and safe for all skin types.
- All-Night Adhesion: Strong enough to stay on through a whole night of tossing, turning, and pillow-squishing. Easy to remove in the AM without redness or irritation.
- Blends Seamlessly into Skin: The thin sticker with a translucent matte finish keeps your pimple under wraps day or night. You might just forget you’re even wearing it.
- Peace-Of-Mind Design: Our hydrocolloid patches are UV sterilized, and allergy tested. Each box comes with 36 medium dots (12 millimeters) on easy-peel perforated sheets
Works best on whiteheads. Not suitable for cystic acne or blackheads. For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Consult your doctor if you have sensitive skin or any known skin allergies. Do not use if allergic to pectin or rubber. Stop using and ask a doctor if a rash and/or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Please send us a message if you have any questions before usage.
1. Prep the pimple. 2. Stick the patch on. 3. Take it off after 6+ hours. 4. Repeat if needed.